These potatoes are so good I keep on going back to the fridge for another bite. This salmon recipe is my favourite. I like making it on the frying pan too.
Yukon Gold Potato or Russet
Roasted Red Peppers in Vinegar
1/2 Fat Mayo
Salt and Pepper
Daiya Shredded Non – Dairy Cheese
Real Maple Syrup
1. Place potatoes in oven and cook until flesh is soft.
2.Put fresh salmon in the oven, sprinkling with a pinch of sea salt. Using a spoon to remove the majority of the potato insides and put it in a small bowl.
3. Crop 1/2 roasted red pepper and about 1-2 tbsp of mayo for every potato you make. Sprinkle salt, pepper and parsley to taste with peppers, mayo and potato insides.
4. Put potato mixture back into the baked potato and top with non dairy cheese.
5. Pull out salmon from the oven.Mix equal parts salmon and Dijon mustard and spread on the salmon. It should be just about cooked. Put potatoes back in the oven for the cheese to melt.
6. Remove potatoes and salmon when salmon is finished cooking.Eat.